The new Airtel prepaid packs a big punch in terms of data, connectivity and price points. Get your prepaid SIM today.
The last year saw a major flux among mobile telecom brands, each trying to outdo the other in terms of offering the best mix of plans and packs to customers. While one had the lowest priced plans and prepaid packs, others promised better networks. Still others added value to the purchase by offering free access to video streaming sites, or unlimited calling and texting, or even a high amount of daily data.
But only leading brands like Airtel are winning the mobile wars, leaving other brands far behind.
Why choose Airtel for prepaid?
Whether you choose postpaid plans or a prepaid pack, Airtel always has the best proposition to offer every customer.
- Airtel has always had a robust presence all over India, with the highest numbers of mobile towers, and more being added every day. Thus, Airtel customers are assured of always-on connectivity and zero network outages. You could be surfing your mobile phone at home or taking a video call while in your car, and you will always have a working connection with clear audio and video quality.
- Plus, Airtel has the fastest network speeds. It is a multiple winner of the revered Ookla Speed awards for speeds in India. Whether a new Airtel prepaid SIM or a fibernet broadband connection for your home, you are assured of the fastest connection for all your needs.
- Airtel prepaid has recently announced new packs for Delhi/NCR. You can buy the new Airtel prepaid SIM online, and have it delivered to your doorstep in 24 hours.
- Airtel prepaid offers daily 1.4 GB data, unlimited calling, and access to Airtel TV premium app for the latest films and TV shows.
- Not only can you buy your preferred pack online, you can also recharge your pack in just a few seconds using the Airtel website or myAirtel smartphone app. Managing the pack is much easier and hassle-free online. Plus, you can change to another pack if you wish.
Is prepaid right for you?
There is very little to differentiate between Airtel prepaid and postpaid, in terms of connectivity and network quality.
- If you are a moderate to low phone user, the prepaid connection is just right for you. However, you may choose postpaid if you are a heavy phone user and require a higher quantum of data per day for all your personal and professional needs.
- For all intents and purposes, your new Airtel prepaid SIM will allow you to surf, chat, shop, bank, and do all the things you need to do daily. Plus, you are aware of what you are paying for and there are no unexpected bill shocks at the end of the month – this might happen with a postpaid connection.